The U.S. Embassy in Praia seeks to enter into contracts with qualified reliable firms that can provide the necessary personnel, equipment, financial resources and experience needed to perform services required.
In order for a company to be considered for Government contracts, the company shall be able to meet, satisfy, understand, and comply with the requirements of the solicitation.
It will soon be mandated that all businesses entering into a contract or purchase order with the U.S. Government will require a DUN’s Number. Please take the time to register your company with Dun and Bradstreet by following this link to their webpage http://www.dnb.com/get-a-duns-number.html.
Find below the contracting opportunities. Qualified firms interested in submitting an offer must follow the specific instructions in the solicitation that is provided for each opportunity:
- Gardening Services request – quotations are due by June 27th, 2018 (PDF 486 KB)
- Supplemental Health Insurance coverage request for employees – closing date is July 9th, 2018 at 15h00 (PDF 456 KB)
- Cleaning Services request – closing date is April 27th, 2018 (PDF 435 KB)
- Attorney Services in the field of Local Labor Law – closing date is April 17th, 2018 (PDF 223 KB)
- Generator Preventive Maintenance Services – closing date is March 30th, 2018 at 16h00 (PDF 1 MB)